Universal Pictures has sent over word that they have gone 100% live with the official site for the June 22 release Evan Almighty. The studio boasts the following goodies:
- Animal Sudoku: Choose your style of Sudoku- colored footprints, traditional with numbers, or black footprints (a little harder)! Each style starts with an initial score and goes down from the time you start the game, so think fast!
- Arketris: Help Evan build the ark piece by piece.
- Zoo Rescue: A flood is coming! Help Evan get the animals onto the ark before you’re all doing the backstroke!
- Evan Almighty Round Up: You’ve only got seconds to save the animals before they flee!
- Noah It All!: Test your knowledge about conservation and man’s effect on nature – all while you help Evan build the Ark and avoid a flood… of ignorance!
- The Evan Almighty Activity Book is now available for download.
- Get On Board Now: Help take action by supporting the initiative to slow the effects of global warming by visiting http://www.getonboard.org
To check out the site click here or on the pic above.
In Evan Almighty Steve Carell reprises his role as the polished, preening newscaster Evan Baxter from Bruce Almighty and is the next one anointed by God to accomplish a holy mission. Newly elected to Congress, Evan leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God (Morgan Freeman) appears and mysteriously commands him to build an ark. But his befuddled family just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto something of Biblical proportions...